Mr Stanley Mathonzi joined the Batho Batsho Bakopane Group (B3) on 01 February 2016 as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining B3, Mr. Mathonzi held senior managerial positions in various organizations including North West University, Jacques Malan Consultants & Actuaries, ABSA Consultants & Actuaries, Anglo American Platinum, Mineworkers Provident Fund and SAMWU National Provident Fund.
Mr. Mathonzi is a member of professional bodies like the Institute of Retirement Funds Africa (IRFA), Principal Officers Association (POA) and BATSETA.
Mr Stanley Mathonzi has studied and obtained the following qualifications:
- B.Com. Accounting (UNIBO, Now NWU- Mafikeng Campus)
- Masters in Business Administration-MBA (UNIBO, Now NWU- Mafikeng Campus)
- Certificate in Management Development Programme (UNIBO Graduate School Of business, Now NWU- Mafikeng Campus)
- Certificate in Fundamental of Management (UNIBO Graduate School Of business, Now NWU- Mafikeng Campus)
- Certificate in Training Management (UNIBO Graduate School Of business, Now NWU- Mafikeng Campus)
- Post Graduate Certificates in Pension Law I & 2 (Wits University)